Unrolling silage bales into the pasture? Clearing a field of square bales? Stacking into rows? No matter the operation – DewEze Parallel and Pivot style bale beds offer a solution for your ranching needs. But which model is the best fit for you?
Sure, the parallel’s style and features changed over the past 30 years, but this simple and reliable design is still the preferred model for:
- Handling loose or broken bales
- Loading into bale rings
- Grabbing bales out of a row
- Pick up without spinners and
- Easier stake pocket accessibility
The traditional Parallel Squeeze has a grip capacity of 41 to 90 inches.
Compared to the Parallel, the Pivot is the preferred model for:
- Faster, sychronized squeeze operation
- Wider and tighter range of motion:
- Loading equipment
- Gripping 4’ round bales and
- Loading large, 8' square bales
What do you use your bed to haul? Which style do you prefer? We’re always interested to hear what works for you.